- Hot Air Affair – February; Hot air balloon launches, Torchlight Parade
- River Rock Music Festival – June; Annual charity music festival held along the banks of the St. Croix River.
- North Hudson Pepper Festival – September; Celebrate Italian heritage with a parade, carnival, Italian food booths, spaghetti and hot pepper eating contrasts music and family entertainment.
- Autumn Taste Walk – September; Sample local restaurant fare and gourmet foods
- Christmas tour of Homes and Craft Sale – November; Tour five residential homes and the Octagon house decorated in their entire Christmas splendor.
- Patchwork Harvest Quilt Show – November
River Falls, Wisconsin
- Art on the Kinni ~ A juried art fair coordinated by the Community Arts Base.
- Kinni River Trout Trot ~ A 10K / 25K run that takes you through the best of River Falls. Over the river and through the woods and even through our new industrial park. This is a mix of on and off-road trails. Check our event calendar for the most current information on this scenic run. Proceeds benefit a local charity.
- Legions’ Chicken Feed ~ Get your fill of delicious fried chicken and visit with community members and visitors
- Barn Dance ~ Dance and visit the night away in an old barn down by the beautiful Kinniccinnick River. Coordinated by the Kinnic River Land Trust. Click here for the most current information on this event.
Hammond Heartland Days
Activities & Attractions